I ran across this recipe someone posted on WikiHow. The accompanying photo looks delightful and although lemon pickles may sound kinda weird, I like a lot of unusual pickled things like eggs, okra, onion and beets, to name a few. Oh yeah, kimchee too. So, I'm up for trying these. I think they'd be great with grilled salmon or baked chicken breast. I might even try doing a mixture of lemons and limes.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Pickled Lemons!
Make Lemon Oil Pickle - wikiHow
I ran across this recipe someone posted on WikiHow. The accompanying photo looks delightful and although lemon pickles may sound kinda weird, I like a lot of unusual pickled things like eggs, okra, onion and beets, to name a few. Oh yeah, kimchee too. So, I'm up for trying these. I think they'd be great with grilled salmon or baked chicken breast. I might even try doing a mixture of lemons and limes.
I ran across this recipe someone posted on WikiHow. The accompanying photo looks delightful and although lemon pickles may sound kinda weird, I like a lot of unusual pickled things like eggs, okra, onion and beets, to name a few. Oh yeah, kimchee too. So, I'm up for trying these. I think they'd be great with grilled salmon or baked chicken breast. I might even try doing a mixture of lemons and limes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
FYI :)
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Kimchi
Thanks for the link, Krystle... looking forward to trying both recipes and I'll post on how they turn out. :)
Awesome! If you could take pictures as you do it for adding to the wikiHow articles, that would be pretty sweet!
Krystle
Post a Comment